Back to 101
Inside Secrets click here
When I do a one on one coaching session,
we go over questions the
candidate has prepared for, and questions they haven't. I don't have them
polish their responses, because we will most likely change them in the
session. I just want them to have spent the time and effort to get the
direction they want to take with their responses. Here are questions I
have candidates prepare before a coaching session:
1. Tell us a little about yourself?
2. Why do you want to be a firefighter?
3. What have you done to prepare for the job of firefighter?
4. Why do you want to work for this city, or agency/
5. What is customer service, and how does it affect us in the fire
6. What is ethnic diversity, and how does it affect us in the fire
7. A closing statement.
At some point in just about every interview they will ask you most of these
questions. If you can have answers you are proud of think how much better
you'd do in your interview if you have them down pat?
Rob is Captain Bob's Son. He works
for Contra Costa fire department. He does all the entry level coaching by phone
nationwide. You can contact him direct with your questions or set up a coaching
appointment @ 707-869-1330. or e-mail me @ email@example.com
For more on entry level coaching click
Ask Rob Any Question
Top of Page
Back to 101 Inside Secrets click here